Quick check-in today:
- The bus strike is still striking.
- I have another hour to finish cleaning my apartment before leaving to fetch my rascals.
- It takes me an hour and a half from leaving here to returning with the boys. And then once we are home, the things I need to do are endless.
- I have a thing for cinnamon toast lately. oh so good.
- Isaac blew my mind twice yesterday. Once for reciting the alphabet backwards, the other for running off his school bus unattended when the bus pulled up to the school yesterday morning. The highs and lows with that kid are pretty wild.
- I made a scrapbook page yesterday. It came together quickly and documents a super fun day. :) Love that.
- And that’s all I got. Now back to dusting. ;)